WE WANT ALL OF US BACK TO EVENTS URGENTLY #ONEINDUSTRYONEVOICE
DID YOU KNOW? Going forwards, commercial organisations and the general public will be expected to continue regular testing without government support. It is likely that testing will be commonplace for the foreseeable future to safeguard against future restrictions. Currently free testing is due to end on July 19th.
Pilot schemes for live events have been running across the UK over recent months, to ensure the safest events possible, for both the attendees but also the organiser and their staff. Results of these have been extremely positive.
TecnaCare have partnered with Hughes Group to provide a complete solution for your commercial event, where under compliance with latest government guidelines we could help ensure full capacity for your event, without PPE. Our companies have been involved with numerous government and commercial pilots to help create the future framework for a safe & compliant event.
We are now offering a simple, cost effective way to ensure that all event attendees & staff have tested negative for Covid 19 within 72 hr of attending the event, with results securely held within a digital platform, to be used as part of the ticketing system on the day.
We are offering:
- A risk free solution utilising government backed pilot framework insights on how to run a safe event, packaged up and managed for all event needs.
- Clinically approved rapid antigen tests from Hughes Group, easy to use lateral flow tests with 100 % accuracy (PHE Porton Down) for symptomatic & asymptomatic cases. These tests are 1 of 3 approved for home testing in the UK, and also used at all major UK airports, as well as across the world.
- A genuine nasal swab sample test, far more comfortable and easier to use than current deep nose & throat tests, where the testing solution is already prepared. This test is easy to do as well and one of the most accurate on the market to date.
- Industry leading software which links each test batch with each person and incorporates face recognition, and time stamp software to ensure a genuine result. A simple to customise dashboard ensures only information needed is shown, from the extensive digital health passport functionality available.
- QR code linked to ticket release to ensure attendees comply with event requirements ie test results must be uploaded before release of eticket.
- Where required, fully managed, discreet onsite testing booths and staffing for on the day testing, where test results are provided within 15 minutes to allow quick access and queue management.
For all enquiries or further information contact your Tecna UK account manager TODAY and let’s get events back in business in the UK.