Refund & Returns Policy
- Refund requests must be made within 14 days of delivery date. After 14 days from
delivery date you must contact Tecna UK to determine the best course
of action. Tecna UK will not issue refunds for products purchased through other entities,
such as distributors or retail partners. Defective units are covered under Tecna UK one-year limited warranty policy will be replaced at Tecna UK cost. See “Returning Products Under Warranty,” below, for information on warranty returns
- A copy of the Tecna UK invoice may be requested prior to Tecna UK issuing a Return Authorisation.
- Products must be in an unused condition and returned in original packaging with all original accessories, literature and other components. Tecna UK reserves the right to reject any refund request if the product is received damaged or if any accessories, literature or other original components are missing.
- Send product to:
5 Chancerygate Way,
- Please mark with the Invoice number on the outside of the package.
- A copy of the Tecna UK invoice, should be placed inside the return package so that it is easily visible.
- Products received without required documentation as specified above may not be accepted or processed for return.
- Products received that do not meet the above return criteria may be returned to the customer via ground shipment.
- You may be responsible for shipping costs for returning the product to Tecna UK. Product should be shipped so that it can be tracked and/or insured; Tecna UK is not responsible for products lost or damaged during return shipment.
- Returns may be subjected to a 10% restocking fee. Shipping charges may be non-refundable.
- Funds will be credited within 5 working days of receipt of returned product pending qualification and subject to above criteria.
If you have any questions or require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com or 01932 570770.